Your home is my life...call 239.821.7153
- Motor Vehicles: start and run vehicle(s)
- Mail Forwarding: forward mail by priority or first class mail
- Plant Watering: water plants as required
- Security: respond to alarms
- Facilitate service calls: set up and/or facilitate scheduled visits by service companies such as internal pest control, A/C, cleaning, deliveries
- Severe Storm Checks: check for water damage and electrical outages
- Hurricane Preparation and Cleanup: bring in all exterior items, double-check all windows and doors, check for water damage, and reset all removed items
- car wash
- key drop-off and pick-up for renters
- set up cleaning service after rental period/seasonal visit
- seasonal opening or closing
- run dishwasher
- grocery run at start of season
- change light bulbs
Service Areas for Home Watch
South of Pine Ridge and West of Airport-Pulling, including Port Royal, Aqualane Shores, Old Naples, Gulf Shore, Grey Oaks
The home watch inspection includes a check of all electrical appliances, including pool pump and filter, the electrical circuit board and the water heater. All toilets, sinks, and showers are treated and covered to prevent evaporation.
With each home watch inspection, air conditioning control panel temperature readings are noted, and a separate humidity and temperature reading is taken with a handheld hygrometer.
Our home watch service also includes checking for indications of pests, water intrusion, whether doors and windows are secure and all contracting services are taking place as required.
Rates are calculated at $15.00 for the first 2000 square feet and $10.00 for every 1000 additional square feet. Extra Services (listed below) can be added to the basic inspection service.
$50.00 per hour or part thereof to facilitate service calls, and any additional call-out.
Fees are billed quarterly, retrospectively.
- check all entries, doors, windows and screened areas
- check all fire or alarm systems are working
Electrical and Plumbing
- circuit breaker box
- fridge and other appliances
- water heater and other plumbing systems
Air Conditioning and Humidity
-record thermostat temperature reading
- measure temperature and humidity levels with separate device
- check for post storm water intrusion
- check for smells
- check landscaping, house perimeter and pool
- check any storage areas
- note anything different or unusual
- note type of pest
- collect mail and newspapers
- notify owner of any problems
- provision of quarterly reports